Sunday, March 11, 2007

Chapter 30

As Silas seeks the keystone, Sophie scrabbles for the key. They're after the same thing, although Sophie probably doesn't wear a loin swaddle. But while Silas is motivated by obsessive faith, Sophie gets what she wants through a geeky obsession with anagrams. If only St Paul had transferred his zeal to the Times crossword.

Meanwhile, poor old Langdon's flat out with a grieving security guard just itching to put a hole in his back, until the pistol-packing custodian is presented with the curatorial equivalent of the Judgement of Solomon.

Bet the Prof wishes he'd stayed in the toilet.

2 Comments:

Blogger 9/10ths Full of Penguins said...

Its official.

Re-reading this tripe has made me lose the will to live.

I'm just grateful that I haven't had to read a chapter since last sunday...

If I ever meet Dan Drown I am going to poke him in the eye. Hard.

1:18 pm  
Blogger Joel said...

I certainly hope you haven't abandoned your grand project, Tim. I was really enjoying it.

9:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home